Exclusive apartments in the centre of Alanya
Have you ever been on the deck of a ship? You have a great opportunity to feel yourself as a member of a sea cruise from your own cabin.
This complex will be located in the heart of Alanya on a plot of 1024m2 and will consist of one 6-storey block.
All local amenities such as restaurants, cafes, entertainment facilities, financial institutions, markets and shopping centers will be in walking distance. And most importantly - the sea coast is only 150 meters away.
The complex is scheduled to be completed in April 2022.
There will be 2 types of apartments in the house, studio and one-bedroom apartment.
For the comfort and convenience of residents the concept of the complex includes:
- Guest lobby with a reception desk
- Outdoor Pool
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Fitness center
- Children's playroom
- Video surveillance system
- 2 elevators
- Cleaning service
We also have attractive offers on the purchase of these apartments - in the case of purchase and signing a contract, you need to pay a down payment of only 40%. The remaining 60% you can pay before the delivery of the house.